As a retailer, you know your business inside out. You’re an expert at stock control, merchandising and you know how to close a sale. RMA Insurance Brokers understand with 20 years’ experience we are also experts and know a lot about the retail trade insurance requirements.

RMA Insurance Brokers work closely with leading Insurers to provide you with special covers such as seasonal increases in insurance limits for stock and money over busy periods where stock levels are at least 50% higher than usual (which may include Christmas, Easter and Valentine’s Day).

Fire and Defined Events – Our Fire and Other Defined Events cover can protect you against loss or damage to your business tools, equipment, contents, stock or a building in the event of a fire, lighting, explosion, and earthquake, impact including falling trees, malicious damage and storm damage at the business premises


Burglary – Covers you from an unknown person(s) breaking into your premises or the premises you are renting and stealing’s your business stock, contents or equipment


Money – Covers money being stolen from your premises


Glass – Covers breakage to shop front windows, glass shelving or display cabinets, sign writing and advertising signs


Public and Products Liability – Covers claims against you for negligent acts in connection with your business that results in personal injury or property damage


Business Interruption – Covers the loss of profits after your business suffers damage due to an insured event, such as a fire or storm and the business is closed for the process of rebuilding or repairing the damage. If you are no longer able to trade because of this disaster, you can continue to receive a cash flow to help ensure your business returns to its normal operation.


General Property – Cover provides you with protection for loss or damage or burglary of property such as tools, when you take them with you on the road or at the work site.


Machinery – Covers breakdown of cash registers, cool rooms, display fridges or air conditioners.


Personal Accident and Illness – Our Personal Accident and Illness protects your income should you suffer an injury or illness that prevents you from completing your normal work duties. This can provide cover for the self-employed where there is no access to sick leave.


Fraud and Dishonesty – Provides cover for you against loss of money caused by any fraudulent or dishonest act or omission by an Employee with the clear intent of making improper personal financial gain.


Electronic Equipment –Covers you for breakdown of office equipment such as computers, printers, fax machine and phone equipment.


Tax Audit – Provides you cover for the cost of professional fees resulting from an audit or investigation which relates to you paying a tax.