Contents insurance covers the financial cost of repairing or replacing your household personal possessions and furnishings, such as curtains, furniture, white goods, stereo, TV, computers and other electrical appliances, clothing, jewellery, sporting equipment and even toys.

This insurance covers household items belonging to you, and to family members who live with you. These policies may also include items such as sporting gear and motorised wheelchairs but do not include items permanently attached to the building or insured address or portable items you might take outside your home. You can take out extra cover to protect things like your jewellery, cameras, mobile phones and sporting equipment (but not when in use) from accidental loss or damage.

These policies don’t usually include cover for items friends or visitors bring into your premises, unless you list their names on the policy.

Contents insurance is suitable for home owners and renters. Home owners can purchase it as a stand-alone product or buy it in combination with home insurance as a home contents policy. Renters can also purchase low-cost renter’s insurance policies.

If you are a renter or tenant, your possessions are not covered by your landlord’s insurance policies.

Online Quote

Submit a quote with us online now or call us on 1300 650 254

Alternatively send us an email to
Online Quote