If you own or operate a boat or other marine craft, marine insurance can cover you for loss, damage, theft or injury risks to your craft and its occupants, as well as any costs you may incur to other people or property through accidental damage.

RMA Insurance Brokers offers boat or marine craft insurance that includes cover for damage or loss, with a range of additional options available.

Boats and other marine craft can be expensive assets, and if you accidentally damage another boat or marine infrastructure you could face significant financial costs. For most boat owners, marine insurance is a necessity.

Similarly to motor insurance, marine insurance policies will specify either an agreed value or a market value as the sum insured for the boat and equipment you own.

RMA Insurance Brokers sources and designs boat insurance products for all kinds of watercraft owners so that you can focus on a truly carefree enjoyment of the open waters. Our policies include:

  • Comprehensive – Coverage for accidental loss or damage including theft, malicious damage and transit damage
  • Third Party Only – A policy restricted to damage or injury that you cause to a third party.
  • Transit Risk – Cover provided for one-off transit risks for boats not designed for land transportation.

This includes a flexible suite of marine insurance, for everyone from marine enthusiasts and pleasure-craft owners to boat builders and demonstrators.